Dr. Sarv Varta K. Khalsa, NMD is a Licensed Naturopathic Medical Doctor who graduated with high honors from the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine and Health Sciences.
Dr. Khalsa completed a Family Practice Residency Program through the Southwest Naturopathic Medical Center, where she received specialized training in the area of acupuncture under the direction of the accomplished Dr. Yong Deng of Chengdu University of China. She also received extensive homeopathic training under the tutelage of Dr. Stephen Messer, a nationally recognized homeopath and founder of the Homeopathic Academy of Naturopathic Physicians.
Dr. Khalsa has advanced training in:
- Hashimoto’s thyroiditis and other thyroid conditions
- Adrenal Fatigue: testing and treatment
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Evaluation of neuroendocrine conditions: depression, anxiety, insomnia
- Natural injection therapies for pain
- Natural treatment of allergies
- Specialized testing and treatment of gastrointestinal disorders
- MTHFR and COMT genetic testing and treatment
After practicing in the valley for over a decade, she is excited to join the Living Wellness team… and we are so excited to have her! You can learn more about Dr. Khalsa’s background, her services and how to schedule an appointment with her, here.