Nutritional balance plays a key role in optimal wellness, chronic disease prevention and managing the aging process.
- Do you find yourself feeling stressed, tired and maybe a little depressed?
- Do you take prescription medicines to alleviate symptoms of certain conditions, but wonder why the condition exists at all?
- Do you want to boost your immune system now, to possibly prevent chronic disease later?
Spectracell’s micronutrient testing offers the most accurate, scientifically proven method of assessing nutritional deficiencies.
Be Proactive, NOT Reactive
- Traditionally, a person waited to go to the doctor at the first signs of a symptom. Today, individuals are looking for way to not only manage illness with personalized treatment plans, but they are also seeking to achieve a higher level of wellness.
- Eating a balanced diet, exercising and taking a multivitamin is simply not enough. Each person’s body is unique in its own way. Due to the complexity of the human body, an individualized healthcare approach is the only way to guarantee optimal results.
What is Micronutrient Testing?
- SpectraCell’s Micronutrient tests measure the function of 35 nutritional components including vitamins, antioxidants, minerals and amino acids within our white blood cells. Scientific evidence shows us that analyzing the white blood cells gives us the most accurate analysis of a body’s deficiencies.
What results will I see?
- SpectraCell’s Micronutrient lab results include an overview page with all deficiencies listed, numeric and graphic reports easily identifying deficiencies and repletion and supplementation recommendations.
Comprehensive Analysis of our Micronutrients
for Total Antioxidant Function
Immune Response Score
- Uses active peripheral lymphocytes instead of serum
- Measures the end point of DNA synthesis
- Reflects nutrient status over the last 4-8 months
- Measures how micronutrients and antioxidants are actually functioning within the white blood cells
- Reflects total metabolic function rather than isolated biochemical pathways
- Demonstrates the intracellular func tion of micronutrients simultaneously
- Gives physicians the ability to tailor treatment plans to each patient’s specific requirements rather than to “norms”