- Availability Mondays – Thursdays from 9-5 and Fridays 9-1
- Initial consultation (90-120 minutes) includes:
- thorough review of all your current symtpoms
- discussed of possible convention and specialty labs that will help reveal underlying causes
- comprehensive medical history
- physical exam
- We will discuss your options for treatment and present you with a plan ready to be implemented the moment you finish your consultation.
- What to bring to your first consultation:
- any lab-work (if older labs are required we can request them for you at your visit)
- any imaging reports
- any other pertinent records
- Once your appointment is scheduled with the front desk your NEW PATIENT FORMS will be emailed to you through our online patient portal
- Remember you will save time by filling these out before you meet with the doctor. If for any reason, you are not able to complete your new patient forms before your appointment, we request that you arrive at your appointment 30 minutes early.
What type of consultations are available?
- In-person medical consultations
- Phone consults
- HIPAA compliant video conferencing
Do we accept insurance or HSA?
- No, we do not accept insurance. We are a cash based practice.
- While we are not “in network” with any insurance plans, you may be able to receive reimbursement directly from your insurance company for your visit.
- Please check with your insurance company in order to determine if your plan includes out-of-network benefits.
- Health Savings Accounts can also usually can be used for products and services.
- Please speak with a staff member for additional information.
- We are a fee-for-service office and therefore, do not accept insurance. You are responsible to pay for all charges at the time of service. Call the office for specific fees.
- Laboratory testing and treatments are an additional fee – an estimate of those charges will be shared with you prior to performing the tests.
- At the end of your visit you will be provided with an itemized receipt that you may submit to your insurance company to request reimbursement. Your individual insurance plan decides if any, or all of the tests or services performed are reimbursable.
- We accept payment via cash, check, Visa, MasterCard.