Please join us in welcoming the newest addition to the Living Wellness Medical Team – Dr. Sarv Varta Khalsa!
Dr. Sarv Varta K. Khalsa is a Licensed Naturopathic Medical Doctor. She graduated with high honors from the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine and Health Sciences.
Residency and Specialized Training
Dr. Khalsa completed a Family Practice Residency Program through the Southwest Naturopathic Medical Center, where she received specialized training in the area of acupuncture under the direction of the accomplished Dr. Yong Deng of Chengdu University in China. She also received extensive homeopathic training under the tutelage of Dr. Stephen Messer, a nationally recognized homeopath and founder of the Homeopathic Academy of Naturopathic Physicians.
Dr. Khalsa Areas of Advanced Training
Along with her specialized training areas, Dr. Khalsa has also received advanced training in a wide variety of naturopathic areas. Some of her advanced area of study include:
- Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, as well as other types of thyroid conditions
- Adrenal fatigue: both testing and treatment
- Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy
- Evaluation and treatment of neuroendocrine conditions: depression, anxiety, insomnia
- Natural injection therapies for pain
- Natural treatment options for allergies
- Specialized testing and treatment of gastrointestinal disorders
- MTHFR and COMT genetic testing and treatment
As a naturopathic doctor, Dr. Khalsa believes in using a variety of treatments to help her patients. She incorporates herbal medicine, acupuncture, natural injectables, nutrition, homeopathy, and other traditional and non-traditional options into individualized treatment plans for her patients.
How to Schedule an Appointment with Dr. Khalsa
After practicing in the valley for over a decade, she is excited to join the Living Wellness team. And we are so excited to have her! You can learn more about Dr. Khalsa’s background, her services, and how to schedule an appointment with her by visiting her naturopathic doctor’s bio page.