We provide assessment and treatment of health conditions linked to environmental exposures.
Chemicals in the environment can disrupt the normal activity of hormones, the immune system, and the neurological system in women and men. We are exposed to these compounds every day, often without knowing it. The exposure to chemicals is coming from numerous sources both in and out of the home including:
- Pesticides on fruits and vegetables
- Non-organic meat and dairy products
- Fish that have high levels of mercury and pesticides
- Bisphenol-A and phthalates in plastic beverage bottles, tablecloths, shower curtains, plastic food wrappings, and plastic food storage containers
- Drinking water
- Household cleaning products, cosmetics, perfumes, dry cleaning, carpet, and vinyl floors
- Furniture air fresheners, mattresses, and shampoos
- Personal care products containing parabens
- Hobbies and occupational with common exposures
Studies have shown that exposure to chemicals in our everyday lives can contribute to adverse health conditions. Such conditions may include Hormone Imbalances, Immune Dysfunction, Autoimmune, Cancer, Chronic Fatigue, Infertility, Endometriosis, Migraines, Fibromyalgia, Thyroid, Neurological Conditions, Dermatitis, Sensitivities and Allergies, and many more. Our providers here at Living Wellness Medical Center are trained to assess and address the relationship between environmental toxins and health.