Gut symptoms such as bloating, abdominal cramping, reactivity to foods, reflux or GERD, diarrhea, or constipation can have several underlying factors. Here at Living Wellness, we take a multifaceted approach to identifying the primary causes of your symptoms and create individualized treatment protocols to address and treat your gut.
Naturopathic medicine has a wide array of treatment modalities and diagnostic tools to identify the root causes of your symptoms.
Conditions We Commonly Treat Include:
- Crohn’s Disease (Ulcerative Colitis)
- Food Allergies and Food Sensitivities
- Irritable Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Small Intestinal Bowel Overgrowth (SIBO)
- SIBO Breath Test
- Comprehensive Stool Analysis
- Food Allergy Panel
- Botanical Medicine
- Nutritional counseling
- Nutritional supplementation
- Healing and restoring the mucosal lining of the gut
- Investigating gut flora imbalances like Candida (fungal infection) or SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth)
- Discovering food sensitivities and other triggers like stress, medications, and environmental toxins.
- Addressing additional imbalances and conditions such as Autoimmune conditions, hormonal imbalances, and digestive enzyme imbalances.
Our gut function and diet directly affects the way we feel physically, mentally, and emotionally. Healthy diets and well-rounded gut health is essential to optimal health, vitality, and longevity.