IV Therapy – What Is It?
- When nutrients are delivered intravenously, digestion is bypassed, and 100% absorption of those nutrients is achieved. Many illnesses and conditions are associated with digestive problems, food sensitivities, and intestinal inflammation.
- What’s great about IVs is that they bypass the digestive system, which sometimes blocks the absorption of nutrients. The intravenous methods direct nutrients precisely where they are needed the most: the cells.
- Introducing nutrients in this way immediately opens the circulation to all parts of your body so that all the cells can be flooded with life-giving nutrients and antioxidants in a way you can’t get with oral supplements or even exercise.
Why Might I Need It?
- IVs are more effective and, sometimes, just plain easier. For example, the amount of vitamin C that can be taken orally is limited to about 3500 mg. After that, you get “bowel intolerance,” meaning diarrhea. When we use vitamin C therapeutically to combat the flu or chronic disease, we administer typically 25,000 – 50,000 mg. Therapeutic doses administered intravenously bypass the problem of bowel intolerance.
- Because natural nutrients are easy on the body – and welcomed – IV administration has an exceedingly high safety profile. As part of an overall Wellness Program, Nutritional IV therapy can help you feel better faster. It is a solution tailored directly to your individual and specific nutritional needs.