Asthma, Seasonal allergies, Bronchitis, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), pneumonia, and compromised lung health due to smoking are common conditions that affect lung health. Natural remedies and dietary modifications can be used to support and restore pulmonary health by strengthening your immune system and restoring lung tissue and function. The physicians at Living Wellness take a multifaceted approach to identifying the primary causes of your symptoms and conditions and create individualized treatment protocols to address and treat your concerns.’
Naturopathic medicine has a wide array of treatment modalities and diagnostic tools to identify the root causes of your symptoms. It’s important to investigate underlying imbalances, triggers, and causes of inflammation when treating conditions that affect the lungs. Lung health directly impacts every cell in the body because of the importance of transporting oxygen through the cells.
- Botanical Medicine
- Nutritional counseling
- Nutritional supplementation
- Sublingual Immunotherapy
- Nebulizer Treatments
- Smoking Cessation Protocol
- Discovering food sensitivities and other triggers like stress, medications, and environmental toxins.
- Reducing exposure to irritants in the home and work environment.
- Addressing additional imbalances and conditions such as Autoimmune conditions and hormonal imbalances.
- Supplementing with herbs and nutritional supplements to strengthen lung function and immunity
Naturopathic medicine encourages your body’s innate ability to heal itself by utilizing natural treatment modalities. Treating conditions that affect the lung increases not only your vitality and well-being but also decreases your risk of more progressive lung damage and conditions such as Cardiovascular disease.