Flu season is around the corner. Start early and boost your immune now!
Living Wellness Medical Center offers IV therapy and Engystol flu Injections.
Schedule with Tiffany or Deborah for your pre-season immune boosting Engystol homeopathic flu injection or a relaxing IV. (480) 558-6856
- Engystol Flu Injection – we recommend one monthly. $45.00 per injection.
- IV Therapy – mixed to suit your needs – takes about one hour, $165 – $185 depending on the ingredients.
- Basic Myers (can add the Engystol into this IV)
- Mega Myers (can add the Engystol into this IV)
- See our full IV therapy menu here
The Engystol flu injection – What is it?
- Relieves cold and flu symptoms including: runny nose, sore throat, muscle aches and mild fever
- Reduces duration of viral infections
- Scientifically and clinically proven effective
- No known side effects, contraindications or interactions
- Boosts your white cell blood count by as much as 41%
Engystol is an all-natural homeopathic remedy that is given as an injection once a month as a preventative for flu season. It has scientifically proven anti-viral activity and is effective in treating and preventing viruses such as influenza, herpes simplex 1, rhinovirus and RSV. (Human respiratory syncytial virus)
IV Therapy – What is it?
- When nutrients are delivered intravenously the digestion is bypassed and 100% absorption of those nutrients is achieved. Many illnesses and conditions are associated with digestive problems, food sensitivities, and intestinal inflammation.
- What’s great about IVs is that they bypass the digestive system which sometimes blocks the absorption of nutrients. The intravenous methods targets nutrients directly to where they are needed: the cells.
- Introducing nutrients in this way immediately opens the circulation to all parts of your body so all the cells can be flooded with life-giving nutrients and antioxidants in a way you can’t get with oral supplements or even exercise.
- IVs are more effective and sometimes, just plain easier. For example: The amount of vitamin C that can be taken orally is limited to about 3500 mg. After that you get “bowel intolerance,” diarrhea. When we use vitamin C therapeutically to combat flu or chronic disease, we administer typically 25,000 – 50,000 mg. Therapeutic doses administered intravenously bypass the problem of bowel intolerance.
- Because natural nutrients are easy on the body – and welcomed – IV administration has an exceedingly high safety profile. As part of an overall Wellness Program, Nutritional IV therapy can help you feel better faster. It is a solution tailored directly to your individual and specific nutrition needs.