Nutrient IV therapy is not a new treatment option as holistic medicine has been using it for years. There was a day only high-end athletes, celebrities, and VIPs had the luxury of nutrient IV treatments. It was challenging to find a holistic or naturopathic doctor who was making it available. Now it is widely offered in many locations. It may be considered by many to be one of the latest wellness trends, but it provides lots of benefits. It’s become widely used by active people who want to get more out of their workouts as well as among those who work long shifts, travelers who suffer from jet lag, and those who want to ward off the flu or a cold.
What Is It?
- Nutrients such as vitamins and minerals are delivered intravenously (in the veins).
- This bypasses the digestive system — you get ALL THE NUTRIENTS.
- By bypassing the digestive system, we can deliver high doses of nutrients directly into your bloodstream that would usually be excreted from the body via urine, sweat, or other bodily waste.
- Examples of this would include high doses of vitamins B or C – vitamins that our bodily typically doesn’t hang on to when given in high doses.
Did You Know?
- Digestive problems and inflammation can inhibit the absorption of nutrients. IVs bypass the digestive system, and 100% of those nutrients are absorbed.
- Introducing nutrients into the circulation this way allows all parts of your body to be flooded with life-giving nutrients and antioxidants in a way that can’t be achieved with oral supplementation.
- Nutrient deficiencies are common because of food processing, de-mineralization of soil from agricultural practices, and the numerous toxins in our environment.
Common Conditions Improved With Nutrient IV Therapy:
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Cold and Flu (frequent or acute)
- Immune Suppression
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Hormone imbalances, including:
- Hypo/hyperthyroid conditions
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Painful or Irregular Menstrual Cycles
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Food Sensitivities/Nutritional Deficiencies
- Digestive Disorders
- Wellness and Prevention
If you are interested in discussing IV Therapy, let’s chat about it at your next visit. We have a menu of Nutrient IVs available on our website.
Call 480-588-6856 to schedule a FREE brief meet and greet with one of our naturopathic doctors.